The holidays are over, so it’s time to get your house back to normal. While the thought of scrubbing all the nooks and crannies of your entire house may not sound appealing, having a cleaning day can help get your home back into tip-top shape. By tackling one cleaning project at a time, you can tackle each room in manageable chunks so that your home stays fresh and clean.
Tips Cleaning House for Entire family
- Start the day with cleaning – To get a fresh start to your day, start it with cleaning. Cleaning your house in the morning gives you a sense of accomplishment and sets the tone for a productive day. Plus, it helps keep your home clean throughout the day.
- Wipe down your kitchen counters – Cleaning the kitchen is a task many people dread-and for a good reason. It usually involves lots of scrubbing, wiping, and mopping, and often the kitchen sink is the hardest to clean of all. But it doesn’t have to be so bad. Instead of dreading the chores, try making the job easier by finding some smart kitchen hacks, like mixing vinegar with dishwashing soap to get rid of tough stains.
- Clean the bathroom – Cleaning the bathroom isn’t your favorite task, but let’s face it-it’s necessary. It is important to keep the bathroom clean to prevent the spread of bacteria and germs. Plus, it makes the bathroom look and feels better.
- Dust furniture – Dusting your furniture is a vital part of house cleaning, but many people skip this important step. Many people think that by dusting furniture, they will automatically take care of all the dust and dirt that accumulates in their living space. However, this is not the case. Dust is invisible and can be spread throughout your home, so dusting your furniture only helps remove visible dust.
- Vacuum the house – Vacuuming is essential to keeping a clean home, but most people never do it. Vacuuming is the easiest way to get rid of dust and debris on the floor. Vacuuming is especially necessary if there are toddlers at home. If you have a mini vacuum cleaner, you can also use it to vacuum your couches and other nooks and crannies that might usually be difficult for a normal vacuum cleaner to reach.
- Dust ceiling fans – Dusting ceiling fans during the summer is an easy task that many of us overlook. Why? Because ceiling fans don’t seem that dirty-does a dusty ceiling fan look any different than other dust-covered surfaces in your home, like a lamp or picture frame? They do, and therefore, they need to be dusted.
- Clean the windows – Whether you like it or not, your windows need to be cleaned on a regular basis. You can clean your inside windows with paper towels, newspaper, and a microfiber cloth. However, see to it that your window frame is not rotten or deteriorating due to constant exposure to weather conditions. If that is the case, contact a dallas window contractor (if you live in that city) to get repair services.
People today seem to be busier than ever. Between jobs, family commitments, and hobbies, there simply isn’t enough time in the day to get everything done. Household cleaning tasks can really pile up if you don’t stay on top of it. Therefore, it often becomes a necessity that we make time on weekends or before holidays to do a thorough cleaning of the house. And if there’s anything that can make a house cleaning day any easier, it’s the help of the family. While this may sound quite exhausting, when you do it together as a family, it can turn out to be quite fun.
When you clean up regularly, you could keep a tab on damages in the many parts of the house that you wouldn’t see otherwise. These damages could involve cracks, accumulation of dampness on walls and floors, tears in carpeting, and more. Having said that, you could call in repair services or make fixes depending on the expertise required to fix them. Say you have to make repairs to your floor, you would have to call in floor repairmen such as https://sandiegoflooringca.com/ or ones locally if you lack the skills to make fixes.
Additionally, you might even be able to identify mold accumulation in walls, floors, and ceilings that aren’t exposed to sunlight or are near water sources. There might even be mold accumulation in roofs, vents, and plumbing among others. This could result in contamination of the water supply which could make it unfit for consumption. If you need assistance with any mold removal, you can contact professionals such as mold removal and mold remediation experts. The combination of family help and the expertise of experts can easily keep your home neat and tidy.
To make this process easier, you could set a schedule for cleaning, which would allow you and your family to dedicate the given days to tidying up. That being said, you could also buy cleaning products online in advance. This way, you do not have to make a last-minute run to the convenience store to procure them.
Therefore, make a plan and discuss a list of important items that need cleaning. Include all family members in the plan and assign a task to each one of them. Maybe it’s a weekly schedule for chores. Maybe it’s a monthly schedule. The important thing is that a plan has been agreed upon, and everyone is on the same page.